While I continue to be critical of the TED talk culture, every once in a while something good squeaks through their phalanx of happy corporatized tech entrepreneurs.
“The Network of Global Corporate Control” – TEDxTalk
This entry was posted on Monday, December 23rd, 2013 at 4:10 pm and tagged with america, capitalism, class war, control economy, corporate control, corporate rule, crisis, culture, economics, economy, financial, global economy, iconoclasts, James B. Glattfelder, neoliberalism, occupy wall street, political economy, Politics, power, TEDx, TEDxZurich, UK, Video, Who controls the world? Resources for understanding this visualization of the global economy and posted in Economics, iconoclasts, neoliberalism, Politics, Video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow 21st Century Theater on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- I’m joining Norm Finkelstein tomorrow to commit civil disobedience in protest of Israel’s war on Gaza
- Dan McPharlin’s Miniatures
- The Mysterious Barricades — René Magritte
- Police Brutality and the Failure of Liberal Democrats
- [Watch and Listen] Conscious conscience music – Dylan, Esperanza Spalding, Marvin Gaye, Jasiri X, Gil Scott-Heron