While I continue to be critical of the TED talk culture, every once in a while something good squeaks through their phalanx of happy corporatized tech entrepreneurs.
“The Network of Global Corporate Control” – TEDxTalk
This entry was posted on Monday, December 23rd, 2013 at 4:10 pm and tagged with america, capitalism, class war, control economy, corporate control, corporate rule, crisis, culture, economics, economy, financial, global economy, iconoclasts, James B. Glattfelder, neoliberalism, occupy wall street, political economy, Politics, power, TEDx, TEDxZurich, UK, Video, Who controls the world? Resources for understanding this visualization of the global economy and posted in Economics, iconoclasts, neoliberalism, Politics, Video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow 21st Century Theater on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Our (in)justice system at work: Teen Accused of Stealing a Backpack Jailed for Nearly 3 Years Without Trial – 2 years in solitary, suicide attempts
- Glen Ford: “We face a state that treats black people as if we are about to rise up in an insurgency at any moment. So they preemptively police us as if we are an insurgency.”
- Black Panther Eddie Conway on Reality Asserts Itself [#Ferguson][Video]
- Young people on the Real News Network talk about the problems they face in Baltimore [It's not just #Ferguson]
- If you don’t know, now you know [#Ferguson][@bellaeiko][Please RT]
- justice system
- Possible alternatives
- prison idustrial complex
- Systemic racism and classism
- total corruption
- Web Reading List