While I continue to be critical of the TED talk culture, every once in a while something good squeaks through their phalanx of happy corporatized tech entrepreneurs.
“The Network of Global Corporate Control” – TEDxTalk
This entry was posted on Monday, December 23rd, 2013 at 4:10 pm and tagged with america, capitalism, class war, control economy, corporate control, corporate rule, crisis, culture, economics, economy, financial, global economy, iconoclasts, James B. Glattfelder, neoliberalism, occupy wall street, political economy, Politics, power, TEDx, TEDxZurich, UK, Video, Who controls the world? Resources for understanding this visualization of the global economy and posted in Economics, iconoclasts, neoliberalism, Politics, Video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow 21st Century Theater on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Gerald Horne interview. Author of “The Counter-Revolution of 1776: Slave Resistance and the Origins of the United States of America” [Video]
- LA Times Again Defends Deasy, Accuses Critics of Fronting for Union
- Maelström — Harry Clarke
- Chicago: Guess Who Endorsed the Privatization of Custodian Jobs?
- Ai-jen Poo National Domestic Workers Alliance wins McArthur Genius Award for 2014.